Top 10 Films is delighted to be giving away First Man on DVD. See below for free entry instructions.
Follow the gripping and captivating true story of the first manned mission to the moon in FIRST MAN, arriving on Digital on 4 February, 2019 and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on 18 February, 2019 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Hailed by critics as being “Captivating and suspenseful” (Brian Viner, Daily Mail), and “Awe-inspiring”(David Sexton, Evening Standard), FIRST MAN comes from acclaimed Oscar®-winning director Damien Chazelle (La La Land, Whiplash) and stars Ryan Gosling (La La Land, The Big Short) as Neil Armstrong and Claire Foy (“The Crown”, Breathe) as Janet Armstrong in the heroic and emotionally driven journey through a pivotal moment in the history of mankind. Receiving two Golden Globe® nominations for Best Supporting Actress (Foy) and Best Original Score (Justin Hurwitz), the critically acclaimed film is packed with bonus features including 37 minutes of deleted scenes and special featurettes showing behind-the-scenes looks at creating the film.
Based on the book First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong by James R. Hansen and from visionary filmmaker Damien Chazelle, FIRST MAN is the riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral and intimate account told from Armstrong’s perspective, the film explores the triumphs and the cost—on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues and the nation itself—of one of the most dangerous missions in history. The critically acclaimed FIRST MAN comes from legendary executive producer Steven Spielberg (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Schindler’s List) alongside fellow executive producers Adam Merims (Baby Driver, Straight Outta Compton) and Josh Singer (The Post, Spotlight) with a screenplay by Singer allowing audiences to relive the historic achievement in human history that has never been told cinematically. Filled with outstanding performances from an all-star cast led by Gosling and Foy alongside an incredible roster of supporting talent including Kyle Chandler (The Wolf of Wall Street, “Friday Night Lights”), Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty, Mudbound), Corey Stoll (“The Strain,” “House of Cards”), Pablo Schreiber (Skyscraper, “Orange is the New Black”), Christopher Abbot (“The Sinner,” Whiskey Tango Foxtrot), and Ciarán Hinds (“Game of Thrones,” Tinker Tailor Solider Spy), FIRST MAN is “ambitious, artful and beautifully realised” (James Mottram, Total Film).
4K UHD™, BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES:
- Feature Commentary with Director Damien Chazelle, Screenwriter Josh Singer and Editor Tom Cross
- Deleted Scenes [Play All – House Fire / Apollo 8 Launch]:
- Shooting for the Moon
- Preparing to Launch
- Giant Leap in One Small Step
- Mission Gone Wrong
- Putting You in the Seat
- Recreating the Moon Landing
- Shooting at NASA
- Astronaut Training
FIRST MAN will be available on 4K Ultra HD™ in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-rayTM, Blu-rayTM and Digital. The 4K Ultra HD™ disc will include the same bonus features as the Blu-rayTM version, all in stunning 4K resolution.
- 4K Ultra HD™ is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HD™ features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD and the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR), with immersive audio delivering a multidimensional sound experience.
- Blu-rayTM unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
For the chance to WIN First Man on DVD all you have to do is:
1. FOLLOW US on TWITTER
2. RETWEET the competition to your followers…
3. …AND send an email titled First Man to [email protected] with your Twitter handle, name and address to be entered into the random prize draw…
Terms and Conditions: Open to UK and International residents. Winners will be randomly chosen from entries following the correct entry instructions. Winners will be contacted via email. Top 10 Films cannot be held responsible for any lost prizes. Please allow 28 days from competition closing date for delivery of prize. Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT February 28 2019
AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL NOW AND ON 4K ULTRA HD™, BLU-RAY™ AND DVD FEBRUARY 18 FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT