Win A Case Of “Wine From The Devil’s Cellar” And A Pair Of Tickets To A Special Screening Of The Classic Slasher Film, “Friday the 13th”
Win a case of “Wine From the Devil’s Cellar” and a pair of tickets to a special screening of the classic slasher film, Friday the 13th…
Casillero del Diablo, the UK’s number one Chilean wine brand, is celebrating Halloween in style with a unique experiential film screening on Tuesday October 31.
Movie fans can win a case of wine and a pair of tickets to the exclusive event where they will be able to taste Casillero del Diablo’s range of delectable wines and themed food, as they enjoy a screening of the classic film Friday the 13th.
Debuting in 1980, the cult classic that kick-started the Friday the 13th film franchise follows a group of teenagers – including a young Kevin Bacon – who are attempting to re-open an abandoned campground, but are murdered one by one by a mysterious and unknown killer.
Casillero del Diablo’s name comes from an ancient legend that claims the wine’s cellar is protected by the devil himself. Embracing the art of storytelling, the brand has partnered with Sky Cinema for two years running, creating the perfect evening’s entertainment with a glass of Casillero wine and legendary films.
As part of the partnership, thematic content has aired across Sky’s 17 channels, including 8 movie channels and 7 partner channels, reaching more than 44 million movie fans throughout the year.
The prize will also include a case of Casillero del Diablo wine of the winner’s choosing from the Reserva range.
Join the conversation on Facebook @diablowinelegend and #DiabloFilmSociety
For your chance to WIN six bottles of Casillero del Diablo wine and two tickets to see the classic cult horror Friday the 13th in London (at Kachette, 347 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LP) see below for FREE ENTRY!
Tuesday October 30
Doors Open: 6:00pm
Screening Starts: 7:45pm
Casillero del Diablo wine and canapes will be available prior to the film screening.
Location: Kachette, 347 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LP
Nearest Tube: Old Street
All guests must be 18+, due to the film’s BBFC rating.
For the chance to WIN this great prize, head on over to our Facebook page, LIKE the Page and SHARE the competition with your friends. Then send us an email to competitions[at]top10films.co.uk (replace [at] with @ when emailing) with the title Friday the 13th.
Full Terms & Conditions Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Casillero Del Diablo and Sky, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
3. This promotion opens at 12:00 on 20th October 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 26th October 2017 (“the Promotional Period”). Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid
4. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion
How to enter
6. To enter: LIKE our Facebook page, Share the competition with your friends, and send us an email titled “Friday the 13th” to competitions[at]top10films.co.uk
Selecting the winner
7. 1 winner will be selected at random from the correct responses on the 27th October 2017 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8.1 The winner will receive: (a) x2 tickets to film screening of Friday the 13th at Kachette, London, EC1V 9LP on October 31 (b) x6 bottles of the same type of the choosing of the winner from the Casillero del Diablo Reserva collection
Notification and delivery of the prize
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram within 24 hours of being selected, and no later than 28th October 2017.
10. The Promoter will contact the winner once a day for 2 days. However, if the winner has not responded to comments or a direct message within 2 days, or if selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions
11. The prize will be dispatched to the winner by 1st class special delivery post in November. The Promoter will contact the winner via the method agreed upon winning the week prior to agree a delivery date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted after two weeks and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and Facebook and Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook and Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
13. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
14. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
16. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right not to consider, and to exclude, any entry and/or submission material they deem, in their sole, subjective determination, to be inappropriate and/or not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and will not engage in any form of communication or discussion with the entrant or anyone else about any entry or submission material. All decisions of the Promoter are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
19. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
20. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion (“Competition Entry Content”). 21. The name of the winners will be made available on request at PrettyGreen, 48-50 St John Street, London, EC1M 4DG after 25th September 2017.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. Promoter: PrettyGreen, 48-50 St John Street, London, EC1M 4DG. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address